G.I. Jobs Virtual Career Expo
January 13, 2021, 12-4PM EST
Find the Position You Want at the Virtual Career Expo
This Virtual Career Expo online chat will connect you directly with organizations from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet. Our online, cloud-based platform makes it easy and fun for you to participate. After signing in, you’ll be able to explore the available information and opportunities, and participate in 1-on-1 chats with representatives from participating organizations. Share your background and experience, and get all your questions answered.
How it Works
Chat with representatives online from any location.
- Register: Create an account and complete the registration form to gain access to this exclusive event.
- Explore: View information about participating franchises, access resources and explore opportunities.
- Attend: Log in and join the chat from any device, engage directly with the experts.
- Chat: Connect with representatives for 1-on-1 chats.
Talk Directly to the Experts
Learn About Resources
Understand How to Get Past the Application Process
Understand Company Corporate Structure
Deep Dive Skills Translation
⚠ Once you sign up, you will get an email to confirm your email address from Brazen. Make sure that you have confirmed your email address by clicking on the “verify email” button within Brazen’s email. You are not registered until this step is completed.
Follow These Job Fair Steps to Success
- You will be given the opportunity to add text and calendar reminders. Take advantage of these tools to help you stay on track.
- Stay updated by checking for new employers prior to the event and take the 4-step tour.
- Research the organizations you’re interested in on their website, including jobs available.
- Review and modify your résumé.
- Ensure that you have finalized your candidate profile in the platform (including the section for your timezone).
- Prepare a document with standard information on it to copy and paste from during the event, such as your introduction.
- Set a goal to move conversations with recruiters to the next stage if you are a strong mutual fit.
- Follow up where appropriate.
Virtual Career Expo Technology Requirements
- An internet connection.
- A computer.
- This fair is chat only. No video.
Job Fair Pro tip: Avoid distracting recruiters with personal questions or other unwanted informal talks. Stay focused on professional rapport-building to leave a strong, positive impression.
I secured an interview. Now what?
If you are contacted for an interview, start reading our specific preparation tips for phone and video interviews in our updated Mother of All Transition Guides.
Do you want more insight into careers for veterans? Subscribe to our emails with job alerts and other targeted information we develop to help you land your next post-service career.
Questions? Please contact us at [email protected]