2. Customer Service Representative
What They Do: Customer service representatives are the face of the organization, talking with customers and providing information about products and services. Since they also handle complaints, good listening, communication and problem-solving skills are a must.
Hot Jobs Titles:
- Client Services Representative
- Customer Service Specialist
- Member Services Representative
- Sales Facilitator, Account Representative
- Account Manager
- Customer Care Representative
- Sales Facilitator
Median Annual Salary: $32,300*
Why It’s Hot: The BLS projects 5-9% job growth through 2026.
What You’ll Need: High school diploma and on-the-job training. Good communications and computer skills are definitely required for this job. While not a lucrative career at entry level, motivated veterans often excel in this environment and quickly rise to supervisory roles.