University of Pittsburgh
The Path To Success Begins With Education. Begin Your Journey With Us.
School InformationThe University of Pittsburgh is a leader in education, a pioneer in research, and a partner in regional development. The University has an extensive array of undergraduate, graduate, and certificate programs to help student veterans achieve their education and career goals. There are more than 400 degree and certificate programs offered by our 16 schools and four regional campuses. The University of Pittsburgh is institutionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education.
Why They Value VeteransThe University of Pittsburgh's Office of Veterans Services facilitates the transition of veterans from military to University life, supports their ongoing academic success, and assists veterans, guardsmen, reservists, and dependents in receiving their education benefits. The Office is actively involved with veteran community organizations and offers other services including academic and financial guidance, pre-admissions counseling appointments, career development and resume workshops, orientation sessions designed for veterans and families, active duty withdrawal assistance, veterans student groups, and networking opportunities.
Learn More About University of Pittsburgh
Hear first-hand why attending University of Pittsburgh is life changing. Choosing the right school for your post-military education can be hard. There are multiple schools with great benefits...who knows what to choose! Now you can learn from someone else’s experience how their military skills helped, why they chose Pitt, and what challenges they faced in the transition.
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
- Professional Certificate
- Medical Degree
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Communications, General
- Computer Science
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of University of Pittsburgh's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!