The Path To Success Begins With Education. Begin Your Journey With Us.
School InformationStratford University, was founded by a Navy veteran in 1976, with the core principles to offer a better way of life through the empowerment of education. Stratford Curriculum is based on the hot jobs and careers in todays economy. The teaching style, mirrors the learning styles. Small Class sizes, Flexible schedules, hands on performance learning in the classroom. Instructors that are currently employed in what they are teaching. Our Motto is "Changing Lives, One Student at a Time" . From the Admission process to Graduation to Employment, Stratford is with you every step of the way!
Why They Value VeteransWe have Military one stop offices on all of our campuses, staffed by veterans for veterans. You have sacrificed so much for us, and our nation. It time to reward those who have served. Whether you are staying in and getting ready for the next promotion or separating looking for the next career. Stratford is here for your success!
Learn More About Stratford University
Hear first-hand why attending Stratford is life changing. Choosing the right school for your post-military education can be hard. There are multiple schools with great benefits...who knows what to choose! Now you can learn from someone else’s experience how their military skills helped, why they chose Stratford and what challenges they faced in the transition.
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Participates in the VetSuccess on Campus (VSOC) program
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Tuition discounts specifically for military spouses and dependents
- Scholarships specifically for military spouses and dependents
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
- Clubs or associations specifically for military spouses and dependents
Degrees & Certifications
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Doctoral Degree
Nationally recognized accreditation
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer and Information Systems Services Management
- Computer Hardware Engineering
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Stratford University's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!