Buffalo State College
With Education, You Will Have Infinite Opportunities. Learn More Today.
School InformationBuffalo State is a place to learn, grow, and prepare for Your Future. Students find that Buffalo State provides the best of both worlds, a suburban-like campus in a vibrant, metropolitan neighborhood. The stimulating intellectual and cultural environment offers many informal social and recreational opportunities. The focus is on academics, with an emphasis on applied, marketable skills grounded in a strong liberal arts education. Buffalo State is large enough to offer a tremendous variety of educational programs, yet small enough to offer personal attention in small classes.
Why They Value VeteransBuffalo State offers over 160 degrees in day, evening and weekend formats. The College has one of the lowest tuition rates in the state of New York. Class sizes are small and faculty members are available after class or during office hours. The College has a "veterans one-stop center" managed by a veteran coordinator. In 2009, The College has been designated Veteran Friendly College for four years. The College also has a student Armed Forces Organization (AFO) which is recognized by Student Veterans of America (SVA).
Learn More About Buffalo State College
You're not in this transition alone. Click below to follow in this veteran's footsteps.
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Tuition discounts specifically for military spouses and dependents
- Scholarships specifically for military spouses and dependents
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
- Clubs or associations specifically for military spouses and dependents
Degrees & Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Professional Certificate
Regional accreditation; Nationally recognized accreditation; Programmatic/professional accreditation
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Communications, General
- Computer and Information Systems Services Management
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Buffalo State College's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!