Want to get hired by a railroad company?
Bri Phillis, digital marketing manager for G.I. Jobs, interviewed John Wesley, manager of military staffing at BNSF, to learn what it takes to get hired at BNSF.
John, a retired Army First Sergeant, a Bronze Star recipient and an expert in military hiring, covers how to get hired at BNSF, including:
- Tips to make sure your resume makes it to the top of the stack
- How to highlight your military experience
- Why the railroad is the perfect industry for veterans
- Positions that BNSF is looking to fill with veterans
- The BNSF hiring process
- And more!
- Here’s the resource links we referenced during the Hangout: