G.I. Jobs Virtual Job Fair   |   Apr 25

Virtual Job Fair   |   Apr 25

5 Different Types of Jobs in Agriculture for Veterans


Research and development

Want to work with beakers, chemicals or plant samples? Agricultural research and development covers everything from food scientists who engineer better ways to store and package food to plant and soil scientists who analyze crop rotation and placement. You’ll need at least a bachelor’s degree to get into this part of agriculture, and you’ll be responsible for tasks such as evaluating the effects of different products on crops and soil productivity, conducting research trials and making recommendations to managers.

Interested in a degree in agriculture? Check out Rutgers University!