Indiana Wesleyan University
Take your post-military education goals to the next level.
School Information"Indiana Wesleyan University is a Christian comprehensive university of The Wesleyan Church. The University was founded in 1920 as Marion College and is committed to liberal arts and professional education. Indiana Wesleyan is the largest member of the Council for Christian Colleges and Universities, the largest private college in Indiana, based on enrollment, and is one of the largest employers in Grant County.Nearly 3,000 students are enrolled in traditional programs on the University’s 350-acre residential campus in Marion.IWU offers more than 80 undergraduate degrees, 38 graduate degrees and 5 doctorate degrees and students represent more than 80 Christian denominations and 10 foreign countries. Indiana Wesleyan has received national attention for its innovative adult education program, which began in 1985. Over 10,000 adult learners attend classes at education centers in Indiana, Kentucky and Ohio, and online.
Why They Value VeteransIndiana Wesleyan University embraces three military driven core values – Integrity Always – Students before Self – Strive for Excellence. At IWU all military students will find a caring, helpful, and dedicated staff focused on student success, and we recognize that the cornerstone for that success is education.
Learn More About Indiana Wesleyan University
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Tuition discounts specifically for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
Degrees & Certifications
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Doctoral Degree
Nationally recognized accreditation
Areas of Study
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Elementary Education
- Finance, General
- Mathematics Teacher Education
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Indiana Wesleyan University's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!