Union Institute & University
Your Potential is Limitless With An Education. Achieve Success with the Power of Knowledge.
School InformationUnion Institute & University is a private, not-for-profit University governed by a Board of Trustees and incorporated in the state of Ohio. Rated in the top 25% of Military Friendly Schools, Union serves adult students in the US and globally who seek to advance or complete online degrees at the undergraduate, master and doctoral levels. UI&U, a Yellow Ribbon participant, operates academic centers in Ohio, California, Florida and Vermont. UI&U offers scholarships/stipends for Active Military, Veterans and Spouses/Dependents with flexible scheduling options.
Why They Value VeteransUI&U is an excellent choice for military members and their families because scholarships and stipends are available for predominantly online degrees at the bachelors, masters and doctoral levels in high demand fields including: business, health services, management, marketing, leadership, criminal justice management, and more. Union offers support and resources through our on-site Veterans Services Coordinator and on-line services/resources (www.myunion.edu/military). Union accepts ACE, CLEP etc., and accepts up to 90 credits from prior post-secondary education institutions at the bachelors level. The Masters of Science in Organizational Leadership can be completed in one year.
Learn More About Union Institute & University
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Tuition discounts specifically for military spouses and dependents
- Scholarships specifically for military spouses and dependents
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
Degrees & Certifications
- One, but less than two year certification/licensure
- Two, but less than four year certification/licensure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Master's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Doctoral Degree
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Fire Services Administration
- Health Services Administration
- Human Resources Management/Personnel Administration, General
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Union Institute & University's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!