Pittsburgh Technical College
With Education, You Will Have Infinite Opportunities. Learn More Today.
School InformationPTC, a career college nestled 12 miles west of Pittsburgh, PA, offers certificates and degrees in on-ground, online and blended evening/online programs through our schools of business, criminal justice, design, energy and electronics technology, healthcare, hospitality and culinary arts, information technology, nursing, and trades technology in 9-36 months. Tuition is the same for in-state and out-of-state students. Housing is available both on- and off-campus. Financial aid assistance is offered to eligible students. Instructors bring industry experience into the classroom and courses are developed with advisory board guidance. Career services department offers internship and employment assistance.
Why They Value VeteransPTC is an excellent choice: 1)approved programs for military benefits, 2)on-site Military Lounge, 3)Military liaison, 4)Yellow ribbon and JROTC financial aid, 5)generous deployment policy, 6)no tuition increase for enrolled students, 7)short-term, career-focused training, 8)STEM-approved, 9)convenient scheduling: on-ground, blended, fully online, 10)internships, 11)no-cost assistance from in-house Career Services department (part-time jobs for students; full-time placement for graduates); use of Career Connect system (NACE) linking students/graduates/employers, 12)institutional grants for out-of-state students, 13)tuition assistance grant, 14)student services/intramurals, 15)on-site counseling easing transition to college, 16)substance abuse and sexual violence training, 17)faculty and peer tutoring, 18)PTC+ program permitting cross-curricular study with no additional tuition expense.
Learn More About Pittsburgh Technical College
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
Degrees & Certifications
- Less than one year certification/licensure
- One, but less than two year certification/licensure
- Associate's Degree
- Bachelor's Degree
Regional accreditation; Programmatic/professional accreditation
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- CAD/CADD Drafting and/or Design Technology/Technician
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Culinary Arts/Chef Training
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Pittsburgh Technical College's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!