Nova Southeastern University
The Path To Success Begins With Education. Begin Your Journey With Us.
School InformationNova Southeastern University (NSU) is the 9th largest not-for-profit, independent university in the U.S. NSU is classified as one of only 37 universities, out of more than 4,000, that have the dual designation of both high research and community engaged. The university awards associate's, bachelor's, master's, specialist, doctoral, and first-professional degrees in a wide range of fields, with more than 26,000 students and 152,000 alumni around the world. The university's programs are administered through colleges and schools throughout Florida, across the nation, and around the world.
Why They Value VeteransNova Southeastern University welcomes active duty and veteran students who have served our country as members of the armed forces. NSU is committed to providing a high level of service through meeting the unique academic, professional, and personal needs of our student veteran population. To ensure the needs of our veteran students are met, the newly established Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides a designated area and point of contact for veteran students seeking assistance through a range of services available on campus (e.g., legal services, dental, etc.) and in the community.
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- Scholarships specifically for military spouses and dependents
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Clubs or associations specifically for military spouses and dependents
Degrees & Certifications
- Two, but less than four year certification/licensure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Master's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Doctoral Degree
- Medical Degree
Areas of Study
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer and Information Systems Services Management
- Computer Science
- Computer Systems Analysis/Analyst
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Nova Southeastern University's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!