Take your post-military education goals to the next level.
School InformationFor more than 40 years, Excelsior College has helped military servicemembers, veterans, and family members earn the degrees they need to move up in the military or transition into a civilian career. To date, more than 68,000 military students have graduated with an academic credential. We understand that you may require extensions or other allowances, especially when deployed. So our practical online courses, flexible credit options, and academic services will empower you to succeed here. Excelsior representatives at U.S. military bases nationwide can assist servicemembers on site, and our Center for Military & VeteranEducation supports both servicemembers and veterans from a distance.
Why We Value VeteransExcelsior College's military partnership programs, maximum acceptance of transfer credit to include credit for military training enables students to complete their degree more quickly. Many veterans utilize their GI benefits at Excelsior, and active duty servicemembers and family members receive tuition and fee discounts to make their education more affordable. In addition, our "Success Strategies" course for military students helps them make informed decisions as they plan their future.
Learn More About Excelsior College
Hear first-hand why attending Excelsior is life changing. Choosing the right school for your post-military education can be hard. There are multiple schools with great benefits...who knows what to choose! Now you can learn from someone else’s experience how their military skills helped, why they chose Excelsior and what challenges they faced in the transition.
What We Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Tuition discounts specifically for military spouses and dependents
- Scholarships specifically for military spouses and dependents
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
- Clubs or associations specifically for military spouses and dependents
Degrees & Certifications
- Less than one year certification/licensure
- One, but less than two year certification/licensure
- Associate's Degree
- Two, but less than four year certification/licensure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Master's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Professional Degree
Regional accreditation; Programmatic/professional accreditation
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Criminal Justice/Police Science
- Engineering (general)
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Excelsior College's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!