Baldwin Wallace University
The Path To Success Begins With Education. Begin Your Journey With Us.
School InformationBaldwin Wallace University is a private, liberal arts-based, Methodist-affiliated college located in Berea, Ohio, offering bachelor's and master's degrees, certificates and professional education programs. In 1845, more than 15 years before the Civil War, Baldwin Wallace was founded as one of the first colleges in the nation to admit students without regard to race or gender. Today, you'll find that spirit of inclusiveness has flourished and evolved into a personalized approach to education: one that fosters your individual growth as you learn to learn, experience new ideas and prepare for the certainty of change.
Why They Value VeteransRecognized as one of America's Best Regional Colleges, Baldwin Wallace University has a long history of supporting the military, beginning in the 1940's when veterans were the original "non-traditional" students. BW has Yellow Ribbon status and grants generous transfer credit for military training, including a waiver of the international studies core requirement based on deployment or overseas duty. BW is a great learning community with a dedicated Veterans Support Team to help you achieve educational, career and life goals. BW's outstanding faculty members teach the connections between disciplines, emphasizing experiential learning which builds on a veteran's already successful military career.
Learn More About Baldwin Wallace University
What They Offer
- Approved for the Post-9/11 GI Bill
- Committed to the 8 Keys to Veterans' Success
- Signed the VA's "Principles of Excellence"
- Utilizes the federal Financial Aid Shopping Sheet
- Approved for Armed Forces Tuition Assistance (TA) Funding
- Signed the DOD Voluntary Education Partnership Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) for Tuition Assistance
- Member of the Servicemembers Opportunity Colleges Network
- Compliant with Section 702 of the Veterans Access, Choice, and Accountability Act of 2014 (Choice Act)
- Participates in the Yellow Ribbon Program
- In-state tuition without residency requirements for military spouses and dependents
- Policy concerning military spouses and dependents whose families must move due to redeployment or relocation
Degrees & Certifications
- Less than one year certification/licensure
- One, but less than two year certification/licensure
- Two, but less than four year certification/licensure
- Bachelor's Degree
- Post Baccalaureate Certificate
- Master's Degree
- Master's Certificate
- Professional Certificate
Areas of Study
- Business Administration and Management, General
- Computer and Information Systems Security/Information Assurance
- Computer and Information Systems Services Management
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Baldwin Wallace University's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can enroll!