Opportunities Await in Your Post-Military Career
Company InformationThe Allstate Corporation is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer, protecting approximately 16 million households. Founded in 1931, Allstate has been dedicated to protecting our customers from life’s uncertainties and preparing them for the future for more than 85 years. Allstate agencies are in virtually every local community in America. In 2015, The Allstate Foundation, Allstate, its employees and agency owners gave $36 million to support local communities. Inclusive diversity is a strategic component of Allstate’s success in today’s marketplace, and we all work together to fulfill our Good Hands® promise.
Why They Value VeteransServing those who serve our country is part of our legacy – and our strategy. A general founded Allstate, and former military leaders remain at top levels of management. Allstate recently hired a leader to oversee cross-functional efforts to serve military consumers and to attract, hire and develop military, ex-military and veterans for key areas. We already have a formal recruiting and development program for Allstate agency staff. An employee resource group supports veterans and partners with leadership to help them succeed. Together, we are fostering a culture that celebrates military service and the perspective these Allstaters bring to our business.
Current Open Positions
Learn More About Allstate
What They Offer
- Career mentoring for military veterans or service members
- Specialized on-boarding programs for new hires from the military community
- Special training to hiring managers / HR regarding retention of military employees
- 15% of C-level executives are military veterans
- Networking events for military spouses
- On-site child care for military spouses and/or dependents
- Internships for military spouses
- Spouses whose service member is deployed can shift to part-time employment
Discover Your Future
Take advantage of Allstate's commitment to your service. Request info now on how you can join the team!