Air and Rail Transportation Industry legacy posts 2017-05-12T12:38:47+00:00
- 10 Jobs That Pay $100K and Up – Without a College Degree!January 9th, 2015
- 9 Companies That WANT You to Work From HomeFebruary 26th, 2015
- 5 Differences Between Army and Marine Corps InfantryJune 17th, 2015
- 8 Life Lessons We Took From Lt. Dan in Forrest GumpFebruary 23rd, 2018
- The Origin Story of the Marines ‘Oo-rah’ Battle CryFebruary 22nd, 2018
- Quinnipiac University Defines What it Means to be Military FriendlyFebruary 21st, 2018
Getting out I had no degree, I only had 25 years experience leading Soldiers. Soldiers need to be open minded, and flexible for whatever opportunity presents itself. It's amazing how many jobs are out there that transitioning Soldiers don't know they want. I absolutely love my "no glamour job that I didn't know I wanted".
1SG Stickwell, U.S. Army
GI Jobs is an awesome magazine and I recv many great compliments to the quality of the TAP program we provide which includes a copy of this magazine to each TAP attendee. It has been an extremely difficult time for our transitioning veterans but thanks to your support and our program we have had much success her in Utah.
Scott A. Jones, Center Hill AFB